Here at the Center for Sacred Window Studies, we share voices from many perspectives and backgrounds. We believe that the sacred weeks post birth, and the experience of humanity is experienced in countless ways. We learn by listening to one another and honoring our stories. The views and opinions of our writers do not necessarily reflect the mission, viewpoints or opinions of the Center for Sacred Window Studies.
WHAT IS POSSIBLE WHEN WOMEN ARE DEEPLY IN TOUCH WITH THEIR PELVIC WISDOM?
Journey into the magic of the pelvis with integrative Holistic Pelvic Physical Therapist, Ruth Elliot of Asheville, NC.
Ruth Elliot integrates energy work and intuitive medicine into her physical therapy practice that centers on pregnant and postpartum women. Learn incredibly supportive tools and enjoy Ruth’s rich insight to nurture deep self-wisdom, healing, empowerment and integration throughout pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and beyond!
In this interview you will learn:
- How Ruth started working with pregnant and postpartum women
- Essential pelvic health wisdom for pregnancy; pelvic self-care for pregnant mamas
- The skinny on pelvic self-massage
- The MOST important thing for women to remember going into labor & birth
- Essentials for women to know about pelvic health after birth; pelvic self-care for postpartum mamas
- What happens at a PT appointment at 6 weeks postpartum; difference between 6 week followup with midwife/doc vs. PT
- Different modalities Ruth weaves in as a HOLISTIC pelvic physical therapist
- A glimpse into the MAGIC of the pelvis
- A peek into Ruth’s amazing online offerings: “Pelvic Enlightenment” and “Save Your Vagina”
Connect with Ruth Elliot, PT, LMBT
OTHER WAYS Holistic Pelvic Education