About Empowered Postpartum Preparation: A DIY Course for Expecting Parents
Do not overlook the first weeks of life with your baby!
There are essential needs a new parent has that can be addressed beautifully with some awareness and preparation.
By the end of this course, you will...
- Have an understanding of conscious postpartum care, and how to apply this to yourself and/or your partner.
- Know the basics of nutritious postpartum food preparation infused with Ayurvedic principles - not to be missed...
- Learn how to give Ayurvedic Infant Massage to your baby! Learn oil massage for mama too!
- Be ready to create your own postpartum plan to gather the resources you need and maximize your sacred window rejuvenation.
- Feel confident that you are ready to experience a truly sacred postpartum window you will remember forever!
- Set yourself up for years of health benefits when you pay close attention to the support you need in the 42 days post birth.
About the Teacher
Christine Devlin Eck, Julia Fishman, Charlotte Senseney-Sternkind and Ashlee Wilkin are the founding instructors of the Center for Sacred Window Studies. They were brought together by the late Ysha Oakes, founder of the original Sacred Window School after her passing in 2015. Finding resonance in one another and a drive to carry on Ysha's legacy, this team has been working together to make postpartum care inspired by Ayurvedic principles more accessible to anyone wishing to learn, and promote access to care by all families. This program has been lovingly crafted by this team and is continually growing as their collaboration and relationship evolves.
They are forever grateful to Ysha for connecting them, and for the inspiration she instilled to all the students she guided. They give honor to all the teachers who have brought them to where they are. They are life long learners and are honored by the students who grace this Center.
I am curious of the cost of this course. I am thinking about gifting it to my cousin for her baby shower.
That is an amazing opportunity for your cousin to not only organize support for their own sacred postpartum window, but to build a knowledge base that will support their community as well. She will learn about best practices for postpartum nutrition, healing routines and practices as well as gaining a deep understanding of the significance of this transition into parenthood. You are an amazing cousin!
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com and we can set up a time to chat. I'm happy to answer any further questions you have!