A guide to help support women through postpartum healing on the physical, emotional, relational, and spiritual levels.
Kimberly Ann Johnson draws from her vast professional experience as a doula, postpartum consultant, yoga teacher, bodyworker, and women’s health care advocate. She also shares from the healing traditions of Ayurveda, traditional Chinese medicine, and herbalism. This book will cover:
– how you can prepare your body for birth;
– how you can organize yourself and your household for the best possible transition to motherhood;
– simple practices and home remedies to facilitate healing and restore energy;
– how to strengthen relationships and aid the return to sex;
– learning to exercise safely postpartum;
– carrying your baby with comfort;
– exploring the complex and often conflicting emotions that arise postpartum;
– and much more.
There are no reviews yet.