The Whole Path with Cohort Participation
1. The 200 Hour Conscious Postpartum Caregiver Cohort Program
Our flagship personal and professional training program for sacred postpartum care. We run 2 Cohorts per year – beginning in January and August. Each Cohort Program is 16 weeks long with 14 Core sessions. In addition, we offer several Bonus Guest Lectures on specific caregiving topics. The Cohort Program features:
- Comprehensive Student Website
- Weekly 2 hour Zoom lectures scheduled on Monday evenings at 8:00pm Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Private Facebook Group Student Forum
- Breakout Study Circles for further connection
- Student Advisor support
- Limited access to student website after program (all content is downloadable)
2. The Sacred Window Internship Circle
The Internship Circle is an intimate experience of group and one on one Professional Mentoring. Our instructing team provides a monthly online mentoring session catered to your goals, needs and experiences. This is a gentle and nourishing program that aligns beautifully with the more intensive nature of the Conscious Postpartum Care Program. In addition to live mentoring, Interns receive access to an online hub with the archives of Guest Mentor Sessions, and gorgeous Mentoring Guides. You will also find a host of additional professional tools and resources. Interns have forever access to this online hub.
3. Membership to the Postpartum Care Collective.
This is our online Directory of Conscious Postpartum Caregivers. This Collective houses alums of our program and many other professionals who have studied with other teachers. It is a vibrant membership community that is focused on making connections and strengthening the field of postpartum care. We are committed to connecting caregivers with the families who need them. This Directory is a big part of how we are doing that. In addition to your directory listing, you will also have exclusive access to our member events and continuing education talks. We have membership site that houses a growing library of professional resources for postpartum caregivers.
There are no reviews yet.